Up to date as of 06/15/2023
The company Mathilde Cabanas places great importance on respecting privacy. In an effort to be transparent with its customers, the company has implemented a policy that outlines all automated processes, the objectives pursued by these processes, and the means available to individuals to better exercise their rights.
For additional information on personal data protection, we invite you to visit the website: https://cnil.fr/
Article 1 - Legal Notice:
1.1 Website (hereinafter "the website"):
1.2 Publisher (hereinafter "the publisher") :
The website www.mathildecabanas.com is published by the company Mathilde CABANAS, a simplified joint-stock company with a capital of €3,000, registered with the Trade and Companies Register under number 798 232 526, with its registered office at 28 avenue Jules Vedrines, 44300 Nantes. The company Mathilde Cabanas is subject to VAT and identified by an individual number in accordance with Article 286 ter of the French General Tax Code. Its individual identification number is: FR02798232526. Email: email@example.com. The director of publication is the company Mathilde Cabanas.
1.3. Hosting (hereinafter "the host"): The website mathildecabanas.com is hosted by the company Shopify located at 150 Elgin Street 8th Floor Ottawa, Ontario K2P 1L4, Canada.
1.4 Data Protection Officer (DPO): A data protection officer: Mathilde Cabanas, contact: firstname.lastname@example.org, is at your disposal for any further questions regarding the protection of your personal data.
Article 2 - Access to the Site:
You commit to not using this site and the information or data contained therein for commercial, political, advertising purposes, and for any form of commercial solicitation, including the sending of unsolicited emails.
Article 3 - Site Content:
The overall structure of the website www.mathildecabanas.com, as well as the texts, graphics, images, sounds, and videos comprising it, are the property of the company Mathilde Cabanas or its partners. Any representation and/or reproduction and/or partial or total exploitation of this site, by any means whatsoever, without the prior written authorization of the company Mathilde Cabanas or its partners, is strictly prohibited and could constitute an infringement within the meaning of articles L 335-2 and following of the Intellectual Property Code.
Article 4 - Site Management:
For the proper management of the site, the publisher may at any time:
- suspend, interrupt, or limit access to all or part of the site, reserve access to the site or certain parts of the site to a specific category of users;
- delete any information that could disrupt its operation or contravene national or international laws;
- suspend the site in order to carry out updates.
Article 5 - Responsibilities:
The publisher's responsibility cannot be engaged in the event of failure, breakdown, difficulty, or interruption of operation, preventing access to the site or any of its features. The connection equipment to the site that you use is under your full responsibility. You must take all appropriate measures to protect your equipment and your own data, including from internet viruses. You are solely responsible for the sites and data you consult. The publisher cannot be held liable in case of legal proceedings against you:
- due to the use of the site or any service accessible via the internet;
- due to your failure to comply with these terms and conditions.
The publisher is not responsible for damage caused to you, third parties, and/or your equipment as a result of your connection or use of the site, and you waive any action against it as a result. If the publisher were to become the subject of an amicable or judicial procedure due to your use of the site, it may turn against you to obtain compensation for all damages, amounts, convictions, and costs that could arise from this procedure.
Article 6 - Hypertext Links:
The establishment of all hypertext links by users to all or part of the site is strictly prohibited, except with the prior written authorization of the publisher.
The publisher is free to refuse this authorization without having to justify its decision in any way. In cases where the publisher grants permission, it is always temporary and may be withdrawn at any time, without any obligation to provide justification on the part of the publisher.
Any information accessible via a link to other sites is not published by the publisher. The publisher has no rights over the content present in that link.
Article 7 - Collection and Protection of Data:
Your data is collected by the company Mathilde Cabanas.
Personal data refers to any information concerning an identified or identifiable natural person (data subject); an identifiable person is one who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to a name, an identification number, or one or more specific elements specific to their physical, physiological, genetic, psychological, economic, cultural, or social identity.
The personal information that may be collected on the site is mainly used by the publisher for managing relationships with you and, where applicable, for processing your orders. The collected personal data are as follows:
- Name and first name,
- Email address,
- Phone number,
- Date of birth,
Article 8 - Right of Access, Rectification, and Dereferencing of Your Data:
In accordance with the regulations applicable to personal data, users have the following rights:
You can exercise this right by contacting us at the following address: 28 avenue Jules Vedrines 44300 Nantes Or by email, at the following address: email@example.com You can also contact our Data Protection Officer: Mathilde Cabanas SAS Any request must be accompanied by a photocopy of a valid identity document signed and mention the address to which the publisher can contact the applicant. The response will be sent within one month of receiving the request. This period of one month may be extended by two months if the complexity of the request and/or the number of requests so require. Moreover, since law number 2016-1321 of October 7, 2016, individuals who wish to do so may organize the fate of their data after their death. For more information on this subject, you can consult the CNIL website https://cnil.fr/. Users can also file a complaint with the CNIL on the CNIL website: https://cnil.fr/. We recommend that you contact us first before filing a complaint with the CNIL, as we are at your disposal to resolve your issue.
Article 9 - Use of Data:
The personal data collected from users is intended to provide the platform's services, improve them, and maintain a secure environment.
The legal basis for the processing is the execution of the contract between the user and the platform. Specifically, the uses are as follows:
- Access and use of the platform by the user
- Management of the operation and optimization of the platform
- Implementation of user support
- Verification, identification, and authentication of data transmitted by the user
- Personalization of services by displaying ads based on the user's browsing history, according to their preferences
- Prevention and detection of fraud, malware, and security incident management
- Management of any disputes with users
- Sending commercial and advertising information according to the user's preferences
- Organization of the conditions of use of payment services.
Article 10 - Data Retention Policy:
The platform retains your data for the duration necessary to provide you with these services or its assistance.
To the extent reasonably necessary to satisfy legal or regulatory obligations, resolve disputes, prevent fraud and abuse, or enforce our terms and conditions, we may also retain certain of your information if necessary, even after you have closed your account or we no longer need it to provide our services.
Article 11 - Sharing of Personal Data with Third Parties:
Personal data may be shared with third-party companies exclusively within the European Union, in the following cases:
- when the user uses payment services, for the implementation of their services, the platform and in relation to third-party banking and financial companies with which it has contracts;
- when the user publishes information accessible to the public in the free comment areas of the platform;
- when the user authorizes the third-party website to access their data;
- when the platform uses service providers to provide user support, advertising, and payment services. These providers have limited access to user data as part of the performance of their services and have a contractual obligation to use them in accordance with the provisions of the applicable regulations on the protection of personal data.
- if the law requires it, the platform may transmit data to respond to claims against the platform and comply with administrative and judicial procedures.
Article 12 - Commercial Offers:
You may receive commercial offers from the publisher. If you do not wish to, please click on the following link: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your data may be used by the publisher's partners for commercial prospecting purposes. If you do not wish to, please click on the following link: email@example.com.
If, when consulting the site, you access personal data, you must refrain from collecting, unauthorized use, and any act that could constitute an infringement of the privacy or reputation of individuals. The publisher declines all responsibility in this regard. The data is kept and used for a duration in accordance with the applicable legislation.
Article 13 - Cookies :
What is a "cookie"?
A cookie or tracker is an electronic file deposited on a terminal (computer, tablet, smartphone, etc.) and read, for example, when browsing a website, reading an email, installing or using software, or a mobile application, regardless of the type of terminal used.
The consent given will be valid for a period of 13 months. The user has the option to disable cookies from their browser settings. All collected information will only be used to track the volume, type, and configuration of traffic using this site, to develop its design and layout, and for other administrative and planning purposes and more generally to improve the service we offer you.
The following cookies are present on this site:
- Google analytics: measures site traffic;
- Google tag manager: facilitates the implementation of tags on pages and allows for the management of Google tags.
Facebook / Instagram Cookies:
- Facebook Connect: allows identification using a Facebook account;
- Facebook social plugins: allows liking, sharing, commenting on content with a Facebook account;
- Facebook Custom Audience: allows interaction with the audience on Facebook.
The lifespan of these cookies is 13 months. For more information on the use, management, and deletion of cookies for any type of browser, we invite you to consult the following link: https://www.cnil.fr/fr/cookies-les-outils-pour-les-maitriser.
Article 14 - Photographs and Product Representation:
Product photographs accompanying their description are not contractual and do not engage the publisher.
Article 15 - Applicable Law:
Article 16 - Contact Us:
For any questions, information about products presented on the site, or regarding the site itself, you can leave a message at the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org.